This image will appear in the masthead, behind your exhibit’s title and navigation bar. If no photo is uploaded, the masthead will default to black.
- Under Configuration, click Appearance.
- Click the Show background image in masthead checkbox or your photo will not appear in the masthead.
- To use an image already in the exhibit, begin typing the title of the image.
- To upload your own image, click Upload Image and locate a photo on your computer. The image must be at least 120 pixels tall by 1200 pixels wide. For best results, use an image at least 1800 pixels wide. Click Open.
- Your photo will appear under Cropped Image. Drag and drop the blue box and use the handles on the corners to resize until you’ve selected the desired area.
- Click Save Changes.