Instructors have the option of linking to Kanopy videos, or embedding clips or entire films into a Canvas course space using sharing tools found under each Kanopy film.
Link to a Kanopy video
- Click the Share button below any full-length video or playlist. This generates the permanent URL to your video(s) to use when sharing.
- Copy and paste the link in the desired location in Canvas, e.g., Modules > Add > External URL
Embed a Kanopy video
- Click the Share button below any full-length video or playlist.
- Select "Embed" and copy the HTML code that appears in the box below the tab.
- Go to the part of Canvas where you want to embed the video.
- For example, create a new page in "Pages"
- In the toolbar at the top of the page, go to Insert > Embed
- Paste in the HTML embed code from the Kanopy video