Instructors have the option of linking to Docuseek videos, or embedding clips or entire films into a Canvas course space using sharing tools found under each Docuseek film.
Link to a Docuseek Video in Canvas
- Click the "</> Embed" button below the video. A pop-up window will appear with an option to select a "Permanent Link" to the video.
- Copy and paste the "Permanent Link" code in the desired location in Canvas, e.g., Modules > Add > External URL.
Embed a Docuseek video in Canvas
- Click the "</> Embed" button below the video. A pop-up window will appear with an option to select an "Embed code" for the video.
- Highlight the embed code and copy it.
- Go to the part of Canvas where you want to embed the video.
- For example, create a new page in "Pages"
- In the toolbar at the top of the page, go to Insert > Embed
- Paste in the HTML embed code from the Kanopy video