Navigate through research guide to explore helpful resources compiled specifically for the Troutdale Project in PPPM 611/613/617.
- Researching during COVID-19: Tutorials and links to more information on remote access to library resources and information about accessing physical materials.
- Encyclopedias and Dictionaries: Select list of recommended reference sources.
- Databases and Articles: Select list of databases.
- Books: Recommended search terms and resources for searching for books.
- Citation Management Tools: Links to UO research guides for select citation management tools.
For more research help or to schedule a research consultation, contact your librarians via email:
- Jonathan Cain, Interim Director of Digital Strategies and Subject Specialist for PPPM, email@example.com
- Andrew Wang, Art + Architecture Librarian, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kathy Stroud, Cartographic and Spatial Data Librarian, email@example.com
- Victoria Mitchell, Government Information Librarian, firstname.lastname@example.org