Submit a Scan & Deliver request if you only need a portion of a book or journal and we'll digitize it for you. If you need assistance, please contact the Resource Sharing office at 541-346-3055 or email@example.com.
- Search for resources in LibrarySearch.
- If you have not already, be sure to sign in to your LibrarySearch account to see available request options.
- When a resource is owned by UO Libraries and Available, click the link to open the record.
- If the resource is eligible for digitization, you will see the Scan & Deliver button. Click it.
- Complete the Scan & Deliver request form and click the Send Digitization Request button. Please note that the request form varies based on needs. Fields with a red asterisk are required.
- You will receive confirmation that your request was submitted.
- Monitor Scan & Deliver requests in your LibrarySearch account.
- You will be notified by email when your material is available for download. Material will be available for 30 days and can be viewed 99 times.