Submit a hold request if you need an available UO item and we will deliver it to your preferred pickup location. If you need assistance, please contact the Resource Sharing office at 541-346-3055 or email@example.com.
- Search for resources in LibrarySearch.
- If you have not already, be sure to sign in to your LibrarySearch account to see available request options.
- Find what you need.
- If the resource is available at UO and is eligible for requesting, you will see the Request UO Item button. Click it.
- Complete the hold request form and click Send Request. Fields with a red asterisk are required.
- You will receive confirmation that your hold request was submitted.
- Monitor hold requests in your LibrarySearch account.
- You will be notified by email when your material is available for pickup.