Want materials (e.g., books, articles) that the library doesn't have? Use InterLibrary Loan Services.
- Find the citation or source for the item (If it's a book at the UO Libraries, click "Request UO Item" in LibrarySearch. If it's available from a Summit library, click "Place Summit Request." For everything else, use ILL!
- Logon to ILLiad (Library Home Page > Services > ILL (InterLibrary Loan) Or use Get It > Interlibrary Loan in the LibrarySearch catalog.)
- Fill out the appropriate request form (book, article, thesis, etc.)
- Your request is sent to library staff.
- Next, we request materials from another library.
- Your material is sent back to UO Libraries.
- You receive an email telling you your material has arrived
- Retrieve your material at the Check-Out Desk or at the ILL website
- PDF files are yours to keep, Books must be returned.
Contact the Resource Sharing Office at 541-346-3055 or email@example.com