Skip to Main Content
University of Oregon
UO Libraries

Resources for Veterans, Active Military, Guard, Reserve, and Families

For UO student veterans, and guard & reserve officers

Veterans' Benefits and Resources

Federal Benefits

State Benefits (Oregon)

Obtaining Military Records

The National Archives allows former service members and next of kin (if veteran is deceased) to request copies of their service records. Requests can be submitted electronically. Instructions and further information can be found at: