Skip to main content
- American Federation of Teachers (AFT) - Oregon. Portland. (Labor Union)
Union representing K-12, community college, and higher education faculty and classified positions; registered nurses, dental hygienists, and child care workers.
- Association of Oregon Faculties. Ashland. (Professional Association)
- Chalkboard Project. Portland. (Nonprofit)
- Confederation of Oregon School Administrators. Salem. (Professional Association) [UO Holdings]
Oregon education central office administrators, school executives, secondary school administrators, and elementary school principles.
- Employers for Education Excellence. Portland. (Business Association)
- Oregon Association of Education Service Districts. Albany. (Government Association)
Local education service districts.
- Oregon Community College Association. Salem. (Government Association)
Conducts advocacy for community colleges in Oregon.
- Oregon Education Association. Tigard. (Labor Union) [UO Holdings] Represents teachers.
- Oregon Independent Colleges Association. Portland. (Nonprofit)
- Oregon PTA (Parent-Teachers Association) (Nonprofit)
- Oregon Quality Education Commission. Salem. (Government Commission)
- Oregon School Based Healthcare Network. Portland. (Nonprofit)
- Oregon School Boards Association. Salem. (Government Association)
Provides advocacy, leadership, training, and services for school boards.
- Oregon School Employees Association. Salem. (Labor Union)
School, education service district, community college, and parks and recreation district workers.
- Oregon Student Association. Salem. (Government Association)
Association of student governments at Oregon University System, Lane Community College, and Willamette University. Advocates before the Legislature, State Board of Higher Education, and State Scholarship Commission.
- Stand for Children - Oregon. Portland. (Nonprofit)
- Western Interstate Commission for Higher Education. Boulder, Colorado. (Government Association) [UO Holdings]
Facilitates resource sharing and cost effective services among 15 western states and their public and private colleges and universities.